Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Already???

As I sit here and listen to Baby Aine's food pump going I can't help but think back to my days of track.
I always felt like this before a meet. Stomach upset, worrying about doing well, wondering who would be competing, wondering what the weather was like, etc, etc, etc.
Many things have changed since then, but somethings have remained the same.
I still get an upset stomach when I'm nervous, I can't sleep, I can't sit still, I Love when my cat sits with me to comfort me, I really like it quiet (with just a bit of background noise), and my thoughts run wild.
I no longer worry about who I will be competing against, I'm not really concerned about what the weather is going to be like, I am not worried about myself doing well - I'm worried about my children doing well, etc, etc, etc.
At this point right now - I can honestly say my only wish, dream, prayer is that my daughter Aine (ok Liam - Baby Aine) does PERFECT during her surgery tomorrow. I know she will, I know she's ready, I know this will only make her stronger, but goodness gracious I just can't stop praying to ALL that look upon us to be there tomorrow and give ALL in that room the grace of God & give the surgeon delicate, strong, whimsical hands and repair my baby girl to perfect little princess that she is.
Thanks again for all your prayers and uplifting thoughts - we really need them now more than ever.
Surgery is scheduled for 8:30 in the morning & I will continue to update the blog as I find out information.

2 comments:

Libbie said...

I will be praying for you guys Nicole! Sending LOVE! Want to hear great news soon!

Nicole said...

Thanks Libbie we appreciate it.
Also, thanks for the cool posts to your blog - we all enjoy looking at them & getting really cool ideas! HEHEHE HAHAHA